what do you think of tattoo's?

I have three.

Favorite Answer

I think there cute, but I won't get one only cause I'm afraid that some years down the road I will not want it anymore then there I am stuck with it.Some people tend to go overboard though..like Sleeves YUCK

Its A Big Commitment, At least to some people. I have None but have Thought about it and it would be Good for the Ladies (or guys) to think Your sexy with them but Then you have to take into account the people Who brand a person with a tattoo as a Greebo or a Punk. Guess it all Depends on what Your Tattoos Are, And Where ;)

• Cecil

Tattoos are a part of who a person is. They are a part of you, just as a birthmark or mole is a part of you. Tattoos are living art and to those who have them they are more precious than a Van Gogh or Picasso. They symbolize where a person has been, what they have been through and where they are going. Those who say "tattoos were so '90s" don't understand that tattoos are not a fashion statement. That tattoos are more that ear rings or clothes could ever be. Tattoos can be a confidence builder for those who are scarred, both emotionally and physically. Tattoos can symbolize a person’s loves, and hates. They provide protection from evil and remind people to live life instead of letting life control them.

In my case I use one to remind me to stay clean and strait. I have tattoos to symbolize my family, faith, history, patriotism, and love. I have a skull for protection and I have my wedding band tattooed to my ring finger, symbolizing my faithfulness to my wife.

When I get old and wrinkled and my grandchildren ask me what each one means, I will proudly tell them. I will proudly show them and I will love knowing that my body isn't just old, but it is a walking history book.

I have had tattoos for 29 years. So that makes me older than those of this generation. Tattooing is an art that has transcended time. They have been around longer than any other current art form. People in the most secluded tribes in Africa, South America and Asia have been decorating their bodies through tattoo for hundreds of years. Tattoos are not a fly by night trend that will go the way of the mullet.

I support those who want to adorn their bodies in a less than conventional manor.

Love tattoos

Opinions will vary widely here.

Personally, I don't have any. If I was to ever get any, they wouldn't be on parts of my body that are highly visible, like face or forearms. I work in a professional environment.

On women, I think one or two small tattoos can be sexy.

I'm not a fan of littering one's body with tattoos, but I don't judge such individuals. To each his or her own.

• Ciara

I love tattoos!

But I'd only ever consider getting small or medium tattoos on myself!!

I'm planning my first tattoos soon!!

Cute wrist ones!

I love tattoo's, especially mine lol, but I think you have to be tasteful with them. Some people just get way to many and it looks terrible.

• Madina

I like them, I only have 1 but want a couple more, my partner has 4. I prefer black/grey tattoos but thats just my preference

I love when tattoos mean something, and very original tats.

Not stupid tattoos like Pooh bear or lame cartoon people.

love them:)

i have one on my lower back .. signifies pride and strength

and i plan to get more for sure!!!!! personally i dont like sleeves or too many tattoos but i think most of them are tasteful and have a lot of meaning to them! i love angelina jolies tattoos/body