Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How many people here, other than me, would vote for Hillary or Obama?

Just say "I"

Favorite Answer

I would vote for Obama if Hillary is on the ticket, i still would, but she played very dirty with him during the primaries. She literally is the cause of the divide in the democratic party.

I am a proud supporter of the Ron Paul Revolution!

Since I'm a Ron Paul supporter, I have enough common sense not vote for either of them, including McCain. So in terms of voting (because Ron Paul is no longer running), I say third party candidate Bob Barr would be the way to go.

I would vote for Hillary in a heartbeat, but never would I vote for the fraud Obama.

I prefer Obama, but I would have voted for Hillary before I would have voted for McCain. Sorry, I just had to add that.

Obama/Hillary 08

I

• jdw

Hillary/McCain

Hillary yes-Obama NEVER NEVER NEVER in 1000 years.

Obama.

I.

And I would vote for any democrat over McCain, period. The most conservative democrat is far left of McCain.

Hillery yes Obama no!!!!Hillery supporters are trying to re establish her as the candidate see the link below