Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair repair question?

hi, does anyone know if there is a way to repair your hair when it is bleached or are you just out of luck. also why should you wait to dye your hair if it can't be repaired?

thank you for your help.

Favorite Answer

i heard of something called Rezz-a-rect

they claim it completely repairs your hair.

contact them and convince them to send you a free sample to try incase it doesnt work cuz its like $30

Im a hair dresser and If you want to keep your hair blonde (since you said bleached) then i would use redkin extreme shampoo and conditioner, or Joico silk result. it will make your hair feel alot better in about 2 weeks. Hope this helps!

properly i had the comparable project with my hair. i had spikes ideal the place my brow is from all of the ironing. so my mom offered me Wen with suggestions from Chaz Dean. its merely 30 funds each month and it works super. didnt take long the two. my hair is remarkable and thick nd i no longer have spikes that appear like a retarded crown.

Let it be the way they are... mine got automatically fine after few days.. seriously !