Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a cheap Xbox besides ebay or amazon?

I have already posted this question but as it turns out, thecadeals.com is a scam. So I'm still looking for a good deal. Please help.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gamestop and ebay games have them for $70, which includes one game and one controller. also, go to your local best buy or circuit city and ask them for an xbox original. they tend to keep them in the back rooms and not sell them, you've got to ask, but most will have.

• 1 decade ago

Xbox or Xbox 360.......

If your looking for a cheap Xbox 360 that is lower than retail value you could get a used one from gamestop. Or you could go to walmart.

• 1 decade ago

Craigslist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Xbox or Xbox 360?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

pawn shops people are broke right now. I see em all over tv. Also craigs list is great no using credit cards on the computer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well they did drop the price of a 360 once again. the price drop start tomorrow nation wide i think. and i heard that if you buy one at target, you also get a $25 gift card.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pawn shop and i mean seriously i saw a 360 for about 150$ at one. (what the heck are you talking about people who said gamestop or block buster or hollywood videos YOU BUY AND RENT GAMES AND MOVIES AT THOSE PLACES WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hollywood videos and Blockbuster usually have them; also stores like Game Crazy..

Check it out!!

• 5 years ago

Check local online classified ads in your area.

• 1 decade ago

Probably at a video store where they sell recondioned ones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.