Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a cheap Xbox besides ebay or amazon?

I have already posted this question but as it turns out, thecadeals.com is a scam. So I'm still looking for a good deal. Please help.

Favorite Answer

gamestop and ebay games have them for $70, which includes one game and one controller. also, go to your local best buy or circuit city and ask them for an xbox original. they tend to keep them in the back rooms and not sell them, you've got to ask, but most will have.

Xbox or Xbox 360.......

If your looking for a cheap Xbox 360 that is lower than retail value you could get a used one from gamestop. Or you could go to walmart.

Craigslist.

Xbox or Xbox 360?

pawn shops people are broke right now. I see em all over tv. Also craigs list is great no using credit cards on the computer

well they did drop the price of a 360 once again. the price drop start tomorrow nation wide i think. and i heard that if you buy one at target, you also get a $25 gift card.

pawn shop and i mean seriously i saw a 360 for about 150$ at one. (what the heck are you talking about people who said gamestop or block buster or hollywood videos YOU BUY AND RENT GAMES AND MOVIES AT THOSE PLACES WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?)

Hollywood videos and Blockbuster usually have them; also stores like Game Crazy..

Check it out!!

Check local online classified ads in your area.

Probably at a video store where they sell recondioned ones.