Pain in lower left side of abdominals.?

Hurts to take a deep breath - moderate to painful crampy feeling...

when I'm laying flat on my back it feels fine if I lay on either side it will slowly (gradually) start to hurt. Hurts after I eat (cramp feeling)

...If I start working or walking a distance it will slowly become more painful.

Sometimes there is a pain that stems up to my chest on the left side but no where in between.

just started 2 days ago and I wasn't doing anything that could've injured something, unless I did it in my sleep.

I'm 23 just in case that helps anyone.... Any thoughts or suggestions??

Favorite Answer

Lower left area is the descending colon. If you can feel a bulge near the area it may be an inguinal hernia. If not, you need to contact a doctor. There are a few things that could cause those symptoms several of which an enema is contraindicated.

There are times when to absolultely not use an enema and this sounds like one of them.

Source(s): Grew up in the 50's and 60's.

I had a similar problem a fews days ago. If your having trouble going number 2 you might have what I have. Having pain in the lower left abdomen might be related to you colon. It is restricting you from going. If this is the case you might have to take an enema(they aren't terrible trust me). Your colon may be backed up and needs to be flushed out. Also be sure to have a healthy diet with lost of fiber. good luck!!