Does anybody know the name of any security forces involved in Iraq?

I would like to go over to Iraq soon since it seems like our involvement there will be ending. I am a college student and was involved with the Marines till i hurt my shoulder (which i am currently having fixed). Any info you could provide about security forces would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Look up black water security. There are denfinently in Iraq. They get paid big bucks more than any soldier. But there put in less danger and they dont have to follow alot of rules. But alot of the guys are ex soldiers. Some even like special forces and stuff. Good luck

• Candi

I would just like to clarify that the reason blackwater makes more money is because they are in a lot MORE danger....and thats why they have to follow fewer rules....because they are over there protecting the big wigs,and they probably wont be over there much longer if the iraqi government waives their rights to be exempt from the laws over there.Which they are supposedly going to do if Bush doesnt give them a timetable for our exit.

Unless you are prior service special operations ... don't count on getting a job as blackwater, tripple canopy, etc etc.