Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Hannah Montana question.?

What singer named Hannah Montanna needs to go away and live in a cave? Guess. ; 0

Update:

Who cares if I spelled her name wrong just like hwo cares that theres Hannah Montanna

Update 2:

The Chick with the User Name Nick Jonas with the heart it's my opinion and oh I'm shaking behind my keyboard cuz yah cursed at me. I'm gonna need lots of pills booze and therapy after that little knee knocker. Jesus if yah didn't like what I said yah could have been respectful and said nothing like most of the people who didn't like my question.

Update 3:

p.s to "Nick Jonas (heart)" You're like the chris crocker of Hannah Montanna. Next thing yah know you'll be wearing a hannah montanna wig going leave Miley alone she's just a person she just wants best of both worlds! -on youtube.

Ahh to be able to voice my opinion. : )

Update 4:

THANKS 2 ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED ANSWERS EVEN THOUGH SOME WHERE LESS THEN APPRECIATED!!! cough. . .cough. . .CHRIS CROCKER OF HANNAH MONTANNA!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"Singer named Hannah Montanna"

Do you mean that stage actor that lip syncs to noise?

Then I think your talking about Miley Cyrus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uh... The cowboy Hannah Montana who occasionally sings cowboy shanties on her way wrangling cattle?

• 3 years ago

lol,,I ought to observe it each and all of the time on the weekends with my daughter. Thats her well-liked tutor. Its lots greater useful than while i exploit to ought to observe Barney with my son nonetheless :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Miley cyrus.

:]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

?hannah montanna?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know the answer but i dont want to say cuz u r being rude!

EDIT: I reported u!

• krs (;
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i hate them :X

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha

so true!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shut the hell up...stop hating on her.

just leave her aloneeeeee!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

idk :(

Source(s): too hard question for mee
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.