Is Nick Jonas pure?

It's so adorable how all of the Jonas Brothers have purity rings but is it true?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes they r pure they r virgins until marrige

they r pure they all have had gfs b4 so theyre not gay n they r still virgins

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Does it matter? It's a band, listen to their music, don't worry about their personal life like 90% of the Jonas Brothers "fans".

• 1 decade ago

ignore all those mean comments ..

Nick and his bros are still pure , Joe said " its like we promised our god to stay pure till marraige , and we will never break that off "

So none of them did ..

some rumors were going around than Kevin did coz he's engaged .. but its wrong .. Kev said " i dont even hv a GF , how could i be engaged? .. and im still pure "

Hope i helped ya !

• Um, yeah. I don't really think that he would wear a purity ring if he wasn't pure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well,since he said it it MUST be true.After all,those guys aren't human and don't have normal urges that use mere mortals have..and I'm sure they'd never lie about their personal lives to their nosy fans...seriously,who cares.The guy is human and whether he is or isn't is his business...

• 1 decade ago

It's part of their image that makes them attractive to their creepy and obssessive fan base.

• 1 decade ago

jeeez, i say they're gay. songs suck. but i guess they only stand out to elementary or intermediate school kids. or even highschoolers who needs to get a life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, very true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it is definatley true they want to stay true to themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.