How much of an Issue are age gaps?

If a girl of 18 is moving into Uni (Distance not being an issue) or a 3rd year in college, and a guy is moving into his 2nd college year after recently turning 17, Is the 18-year "milestone" likely to affect her opinion on a younger guy? Any Advice Would be Helpful!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well age doesn't matter its whoever and whatever makes you happy my grandparents are 15 years apart and have been married for 50+ years and they still love eachother lots....so age doesn't matter at all its who ever make you happy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It shouldn't and in my opinion 1-2 years don't matter much, but it depends on the person. The "18" milestone might matter though, since it's illegal to do much with a minor when you are 18. Probably wait a year before doing anything.

• 1 decade ago

that age gap is nothing, you guys should both be at the same maturity level(if you both are functioning right).turnings down a great guy(if she thinks you are a great guy) because hes only a year younger seems a little ridiculous . it is illegal but i think with that age difference no one would be trying to be enforce it

• 1 decade ago

A year difference isn't significant as far as maturity level and such are concerned. But I always wanted my guys to be older than me for some reason. It always made me feel more secure somehow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you feel that it isnt an issue then who cares what everybody else thinks

• 1 decade ago

yah....just wait till they 18..........but me personally...i dont like to date guys younger than me because they are most likely really immature........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.