Is Claires a good place to get your ear pierced?

Favorite Answer

I got my ears pierced there, it was fine... they pretty much use the same technique as anywhere else. What's more important is your personal hygiene and making sure you clean it like instructed after your piercing so it doesn't get infected. :)

If I had to choose to get my ears pierce, I'd get them pierced at Claire's. The store is great with sterilizing equipment and overall the place is very clean. My friend got her ears pierced at Claire's and her ears are doing great.

• LadyB

I got a couple of my ear piercings done at Claire and have had no problems. It was cheap and fast and easy! And they have lots of cute studs to pick from!

I got my ears pierced there and it was fine. However if you have sensitive ears, ive had friends that have had a lot of trouble going there.

I got my daughter's second set done there last year. They did a really good job with sterile technique. It's best to get 14k gold earrings to avoid the possibility you are allergic to the other metals.

Claires is fine but its expensive... I suggest searching around and finding something cheaper. I have never heard of any problems with them though...

• SN

sure but piercing pagoda is cheaper