spiritual meaning? What does it mean when you come eye to eye with a fox?

I'm really intrested in symbolism and spiritual meanings. I recently had an unusual encounter with a young fox; I was sat in my conservatory at about 10.30pm, next to the door. I looked outside to find that a fox was watching me, just on the other side of the glass. we stared right into eachother's eyes for several seconds and then it casually wandered off. it wasn't at all frightened of me and this encounter left me quite unnerved. Any ideas what this means anyone?

Favorite Answer

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/fox-animal-symbolis...

this website goes over what the fox symbolizes in different cultures.

I'm just jealous that you have a conservatory. Life must be good if you are concerned about the symbolism of seeing a wild animal.

I got sprayed by a skunk once. Is there symbolism in that or did I just stumble upon a skunk at the wrong time?

The last time I saw a fox closely I was pretty aware of its wildness and mysteriousness.

It may just mean you were being very interesting at the time. Or that it was trying to tell you that you needed to be more interesting. ;)

Well, it would be helpful to know if only one of you ate scorpions which one of you was it, or if you both ate them. Looking at this imagery makes me wonder if the two of you had a fight before she had the dream. What I am looking at here, is that you are together in a situation that should be "nourishing", but it turns out to be poisonous. The imagery of the both of you chasing down these poisonous creatures, and inserting them in your mouths conjures images for me of hastily uttered words in anger, words of a sort one would try to take back if he or she could,,,I am also looking at the one plate of scorpions is between the two of you, it sounds like something that has come between you....good luck...

It means you saw a fox.

I always think it's nice to see one of God's creatures that we don't see all of the time. Nice.

it means you were fortunate to see a fox. I've never seen one...bd

You didn't merely look, but you SAW! Good form!!

you're down on all 4s?