help please?

Can you guys give me some info about hemroids.. Liek a website of some sort? Ive been constipated and i forced it out twice and now im scared im gona get hemroids... (it hurt for a couple mins but went away and when i wiped there was some pseck of blood) But when i looked nothing there??!!

Update:

i live off frutis i love fruits and drink plentyyyyyyyy of water!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sadly, most women get hemmorhoids during pregnancy with or without constipation. They hurt, but they are not dangerous. try some preperation H.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids. The external and the internal. Sometimes bleeding after a bowel movement is sign of internal, but if your stools are very hard it may just be a fissure, or tear of the anus. If you're concerned you should talk to your doctor and have them examine you to determine if you do indeed have them. They can also prescribe you something if you need it.

• 1 decade ago

Try drink prune juice (you may not like it but it help you go to the bathroom) and go to the durg store and buy Dulcolax Stool Softener

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah that has happened to me before, it's alright, but you should try a stool softener to help you. And you can find a website on google that talks about hemorrhoids.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am currently pregnant with my 9th child and I have never have hemmeroids yet...I do get constipated and it hurts but thats about it...I drink grape juice to relieve it

Source(s): currently pregnant with number 9 *yikes*
  • 1 decade ago

I would look into a stool softner so that you dont have to strain when you need to go.

Hemroids can also come when you bear down to push the baby out (thats how I got mine).

http://www.medicinenet.com/hemorrhoids/article.htm

Source(s): 36wks with #3
  • 1 decade ago

You can google it. But try eating more fruits....watermelon or prunes get me going.....

Source(s): 37+w #2
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.