Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why are mormon girls so hot?

I just moved to arizona and there is all these really hot girls I keep meeting and my cousins say they are mormon and they wont have any interest in me. But wow, there all so hot, what do you do in that church to crank out the hotties, and good god, the moms are bad either and their all so obedient, whats going on, and is there really magic undies?

Favorite Answer

Anyone who wears as much clothing as a Mormon girl in Arizona is going to be hot! ;-)

Seriously, though; I knew this LDS girl in High School who was the most popular girl in school. I tried to look at her objectively and discovered that if you took away the love and the light that seemed to emanate from her, that she was was only average in looks. Her spirituallity and her personality made her into the most beautiful of women.

• fonner

Hot Mormon Girls

• ?

Hot Mormons

My parents are Mormon and made me go to church even though I didn't want to convert. In turn it was a pretty fair compromise. The whole time I was there Mormon girls were all over me. This one girl had the nicest booty I'd ever seen and kept saying omg every time I'd walk by. I'm not the most perfect guy but they could honestly sense my great personality. Not to mention chicks dig my diesel truck. 😉 But hands down if I ever think about getting married it'll be to a Mormon girl. They do have high standards but want to marry super young. One girl asked me to court her then a month later was talking about marriage!!! I was 17 at that time!!! That girl still has the nicest booty I've ever seen till this day though. 😚😉 Only convert if you're serious and want to settle down. Also remember it's okay to make a mistake but be sure to repent. 👍🏻

I am actually a Mormon girl, and I have noticed guys tend to flirt with me a lot. I really didn't try to attract guys, I wear a comic strip jacket, and black converse most of the time. I always just thought they liked how I am hard to get, I get asked out but I deny every guy that does. Also, I'm not popular. I'm the weird girl that's completely insane, yet I keep getting hit on. I would say the girl is just very intoned to the spirit. If she's drop dead gorgous, she's read the Book of Mormon multiple times. Advise to you, if you really like her meet some missionaries and learn about the church and maybe even convert. Then if your both 16 and older, she's yours.

Source(s): My brain

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why are mormon girls so hot?

I just moved to arizona and there is all these really hot girls I keep meeting and my cousins say they are mormon and they wont have any interest in me. But wow, there all so hot, what do you do in that church to crank out the hotties, and good god, the moms are bad either and their all so...

Source(s): mormon girls hot: https://biturl.im/sy12M

I'm a Mormon girl and I think your question is hilarious! But I think part of the reason you may think we are 'hot' is because we have standards. We believe in wearing modest clothing, using clean language, and being above peer pressure. So maybe guys like when they think we're 'playing hard to get' or something when really we just have good values and high standards.

I'm mormon as well, and not to boast, but I am pretty hot.

I've noticed that since we follow the Word of Wisdom (not smoking,drinking etc.) and have high standers, it pays off.

The reason that makes us more attractive (not just in looks, but also personality) is because we radiate with the light of Christ, and we shine with virtue.

I'm a Mormon girl and the reason we're so pretty is not based on outside appearance but how we treat people and our high standards such as keeping ourself clean and modesty

Mormons are all about appearances. The leaders want everyone to look clean to draw converts. They generally have some bealthy habits but are generally also more prideful and arrogant, from my experience.

I'm LDS and Mormon girls follow Christ and Christ helps us be beautiful by our personality! We are kind, nice, and humble. We dress modest which shows that we care about ourselves. But we are kind and nice to everyone. The lord shows us how to be and as we follow his example we become prettier in his eyes and other people's eyes.