Haya asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

coupon question?

i just printed a coupon from smartsource.com

on the bottom of the coupon it says..."no other coupon may be used with this coupon"...what does this mean? does it mean i can't use more than one coupon per shopping trip? because i have other coupons for other products.....

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it means you can't combine another coupon with this coupon for that one item.

by the way

"One per purchase" means for every coupon you are presenting you must have a purchase to go with it...for example if you have 4 coupons you must be purchasing 4 items, 3 coupons you must be buying 3 items,, basically an item for every coupon that you are presenting,, You can not use 2 coupons for 1 item unless the store allows you to combine a manufacturer and a store coupon. (stores like Target, CVS, and Walgreens allows the use of one man and one store coupon per one like item)

"One per transaction" means you can only use 1 of that coupon per paying transaction,, so if you have 4 coupons that states "one per transaction" then you must conduct the transaction 4 times.

But going back to your question,, "no other coupon may be used with this coupon" just simply mean that you cannot use it in conjunction with another one for that one item,, it does not apply to the rest of the item(s) you are purchasing.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It means you cannot combine that coupon with other coupons for the same product

• 1 decade ago

It means you cant use 2 coupons on the same item

• 1 decade ago

It means you can only use one coupon for that particular item If you have more then one of the same coupon you must buy more then one of the item.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Means, cannot be used with any other coupon or discount offer, on this item only!

• 1 decade ago

no i just think it means you cant use another coupon for the same product

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The online merchant does not want you to use more than one coupon for the purchase of a single product.

Basically they do not want you to stack coupons. Stacking is when a buyer applies more than one coupon for a the purchase of a single good. The seller you are mentioning is only allowing the application of one coupon per item purchased.

• pattie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Was wondering the same question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.