britneybeat98 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Question about ADA?

I want to bring my 6lbs dog into our new condo, the association say all animals are allowed execpt dogs unless ADA. Is there any trick to this? please help! :/

Favorite Answer

Don't know if there is a trick to it, because the only reason that ADA dogs are allowed are because they are service animals for people with disabilities and they have to have them, and have to be allowed there by law.

I know this doesn't help your situation with you dog, and I'm sorry, I just don't know if there is anything you can do about that.