what shorts to wear with big thighs and big butt????

im 14 years old im about 5''2 i wear size 36B bras and small/medium shirts .but i wear size 7pants and shorts.i have a big butt and big thighs .so what kind of shorts can i wear that wont make my thighs look huge????? but i dont like bermuda's.and what kind of shirt should i wear with the shorts............................please help me

Best Answer

Hey girl. You are NOT huge. Your only a size 7. Compared to some people, that's good. Don't get confused. Being curvy does not mean you're big. If you feel insecure about your butt, wear a shirt that's stylish and long to cover your butt or just a little. If not, wear shorts that are dark colored. I know it sounds weird but it works and makes your legs look slimmer. High waisted shorts make you look slimmer too. For shirts, anything will work.

• jigar

Shorts For Big Butts

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/c0hS9

Its okay...there isn't a law against it. How short is short? How big is big? If you are bigger than a supermodel but smaller than a size 12, I say go for it. Above that, stray carefully. Try on different short lengths that flatter your body - the length doesn't really matter if you feel good. I typically buy shorts that hit the part of my thigh that starts getting smaller....about 3 inches above my knee. Since Im tall, that means long shorts. I just realized I look about 30lbs skinnier if you can't see my bulgy parts. If you are under a size 12 and your friends are making fun of you...find new friends. OK - just saw your update - Definitely not a problem. 105 lbs is very skinny. On the other hand, you are 12 years old, maybe short shorts are little much for your age....you are kinda young. make sure you aren't just following the crowds....this is a good time to start standing up for yourself. Be confident and people will follow you. This is a tough time for girls. I was heavier than the other girls but looking back in pictures, not nearly as much as I thought...and I looked good! Just didn't think so at the time. Good luck

Big Butt In Shorts

Omg same lol I got jiggly thighs and big butt and I'm a size 7 and im 14 but guess what? That's not big and guys like it. I just ignore my thighs and rock it and guys love it. Short shorts ;)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

im 14 years old im about 5''2 i wear size 36B bras and small/medium shirts .but i wear size 7pants and shorts.i have a big butt and big thighs .so what kind of shorts can i wear that wont make my thighs look huge????? but i dont like bermuda's.and what kind of shirt should i wear with...

Source(s): shorts wear big thighs big butt: https://tr.im/5FyFj

I m exactly you re size and age and I ll admit, we do have big thighs, butts, and hips. For me, I try to wear shorts that aren t too short (mid length or bermuda) and I prefer wearing denim shorts. Make sure they re a little looser and aren t too snug

Size 7 isnt big, by the way! But anyway, 3 quarter pants can help out "big butts" and "big thighs", and for pants definitely flares. Cuff shorts are also good for big thighs. You can just wear normal t-shirts or babydoll dress things (they hang below your hips do they take attention off your thighs).

first of all, a size 7 is not big! so calm down on that one. and you have nothing to worry about if you're only 14. you'll grow out of a lot of that "weight". but try going to OLD NAVY. i work at one and we have a lot of really nice figure flattering shorts. try getting the kind that sit in the middle of the thigh that fold up. the fold usually distracts from the butt and makes your thighs look thinner. also when you're buying shorts/pants, don't look at the size. you just need to get what fits and looks nice, regardless of how big they are. if you try to buy shorts that fit a little loose, they will also make your thighs look thinner. try going to AMERICAN EAGLE as well, they usually carry this type of short. and try THE GAP. oh, and the shorts that i am talking about aren't denim short. they are like kaki and cotton. they are soft and often feel better and are more breathable in summer than demin.

good luck! i hope you find what you are looking for and i hope that i was able to help you... :)

Are There Any Breast Enlargement Creams That Really Work Such As Perfect Woman Or Any Others In The Market? -- https://tinyurl.im/aHMdK