Fill in the missing factors and factor the following expressions in prime polynomials?
I. Fill in
1) x(a-2b) + 3(a-2b) = (___) (a-2b)
2) 7x(a-b) - 9y(a-b) = (___) (a-b)
3) x(a-3b) + y(3b-a) = x(a-3b) - y(___) = (x - y) (___)
4) v(4m-n) + w(n-4m) = v(4m-n) - w(___) = (v-w) (___)
5) 3a^2 - ^ab + 2a - 4b = 3a(a-2b) + 2(a-2b) = (___) (___)
II. factor into prime polynomials
1) 3x^2 - 9xy = 2x - 6y
2) 10x^2y - 15xy = 8x^2 - 12x
3) 6m^2x - 9m^2y - 14n^2x = 21n^2y
4) 16x^2y^2 - 8xyz = z^2
5)x^2 = 18x + 81
just seeing if there's anyone out there who can answer these numbers. i answered them in less then five minutes. what about you? first answer gets best answer!!
dont forget solutions or i'll think you cheated.
Alvaro, i have sooo answered this already. too bad you can't.
the ^ sign indicates an exponent.
like ^2 is squared, ^3 is cubed, and so on.