Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Girls ONLY....Have you ever had this problem..ik its a weird question?

Okay im on the cheerleading team...we wear uniforms that just cover our chest....

My problem is that it rides up sometimes cuz my boobs are big for my age, its really annoying..so im going to quit cuz i dont want to be flashing my boobs to everyone at school...has this ever happened to you...just wondering

Update:

well ya i wear a bra...but still

Update 2:

problem with switching uniforms, dont make a bigger top size

19 Answers

Relevance
  • # 9
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wasn't a cheerleader, I played sports, but we had a couple cheerleaders with big comesas and they just got bigger tops. Hope you find an answer for the problem other then quiting if you enjoy cheerleading. I'm sure there is a simple solution.

There's also lotsa sports bra's or even tank tops that you could wear underneath that many people wear as tops. Try something like that and it won't really matter much if your top goes a little to high. Providing of course it's kewl with your parents and doesn't make you uncomfortable. BOL... : )

• 1 decade ago

You need a bigger top and maybe some double sided tape to stick on your bra to hold the top in place, I got big boobs and yes they can be annoying especially when in school sports, etc...good luck~

• 1 decade ago

Just ask your coach (if your coach happens to be a boy ask a female teacher) to change the uniforms and why. She should understand and help the whole dilemma. Hope this helps! Bye =D

• 3 years ago

properly my mom is a makeup artist on set for television exhibits and flicks, so i've got been around makeup my finished existence. I undergo in recommendations she used to do makeovers on me. yet she does no longer permit me go out of the homestead. once I grew to become 13, she ultimately allowed me to start up wearing mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner, yet basically on the superb. At 14, I wa allowed to positioned on regardless of. I do admit I positioned on makeup. even regardless of the undeniable fact that it's not as a results of fact i think grotesque or sense that i choose it. I in basic terms prefer to arise, hear to my music an spend some time doing my makeup to tournament my clothing or getting the suited eyeliner line. i think of Its in basic terms relaxing to make certain me once I first arise without makeup, and then after my makeup. i do no longer look appreciably distinctive, even regardless of the undeniable fact that that's considerable. many people do no longer positioned on makeup, and a few days i do no longer the two, yet i think of makeup would want for use to show you're taking satisfaction in the way you look and which you place attempt into your self. makeup should not be used to cover up your flaws, it would be used to attraction to interest on your perfections. [[:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Your cheerleading coach should have thought of that before you chose your uniforms!

• No.

But they do make minimizing bras that hold the girls in real tight and make them look not so big. I wore one for soccer....better than a sports bra.

• 1 decade ago

It hasn't happened to me personally (I'm in dance) but it's happened to my friends before. You can use wig tape to keep your top from riding up; that's what my friends have done and it worked for them

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like maybe it's not a good fit. Can you talk to your coach or your mom? Maybe a little alteration is in order?

• 1 decade ago

Tape it down or wear a sportsbra, dont quit if you like it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes! I hate it. Mine wasn't for cheering though.

Maybe you need a bigger size? Try that. It'd suck to quit cheering. :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.