What is an ideal set-up for an AR 15 rifle (with suppressor) for hunting large pigs?

I'm looking to set-up an AR-15 rifle for pig hunting. I don't necessarily need night vision, but I am looking for something with a suppressor & sub-sonic rounds. Pigs travel in packs sometimes and I need to cull down the population by bagging as many as I can before they run. I would like opinions on... show more I'm looking to set-up an AR-15 rifle for pig hunting. I don't necessarily need night vision, but I am looking for something with a suppressor & sub-sonic rounds. Pigs travel in packs sometimes and I need to cull down the population by bagging as many as I can before they run. I would like opinions on type/length of barrels, calibers, twist ratios, suppressor types & options (hopefully without breaking the bank). Thx.