What do saudis/wahabis think about israeli massacre in Palestine?

Why is the al -saud family ( saudi government) and their supporters (wahabis) always silent whenever the israeli army air strikes on Palestinians houses,schools and kills innocent civilians?

(please star this question if you support Palestine)
Update: @ ello
i asked them, but whenever we talk about Palestine, they(wahabis) start hiding in the Bush, ROFL

they are our 'muslim brothers' indeed!!!
Update 2: @ muslimah, Great answer! its because they do not consider the Palestinians as their brothers.
Update 3: @ violet lol, what a dumb reply from u, i m not silent, atleast i speak on behalf of them on Y!A, and i am not ashamed, you are the one who should be ashamed. how can a sane person support this corrupt government?(al-saudi) only people like you!! i am trying to make people wake up....they need to realize that... show more @ violet

lol, what a dumb reply from u, i m not silent, atleast i speak on behalf of them on Y!A, and i am not ashamed, you are the one who should be ashamed. how can a sane person support this corrupt government?(al-saudi) only people like you!!

i am trying to make people wake up....they need to realize that wahabis(saudis) are not a part of our Ummah.They are not our brothers in Islam, they are Munafiqs(hyocrits)

u see, i am not silent?
17 answers 17