Does riding a stationary bike burn belly fat?

I read all kinds of articles and the answers are different. I am NOT asking if I can build strong abs on a stationary bike, I want to know if I can BURN BELLY FAT on it (get a flat stomach, not necessarily strong abs).

I pray someone answers, possibly with tips on how to get the best stationary bike work out.
Update: Thanks for the quick answer, I should have mentioned I know fat will burn overall and not target one specific area only, but I sort of don't need to burn fat on the rest of my body although it will be inevitable, I pretty much need to burn belly fat only (and upper arms possibly). So what is the best excercise... show more Thanks for the quick answer, I should have mentioned I know fat will burn overall and not target one specific area only, but I sort of don't need to burn fat on the rest of my body although it will be inevitable, I pretty much need to burn belly fat only (and upper arms possibly). So what is the best excercise in my case then other then the old fashioned crunches?
Update 2: Thanks guys for all the quick answers :)