Got my shoes stolen...what can I do about it?

I was at my best friends house drinking and stuff. It wasn't a party more like a get together. I knew everyone at the party. Me and this girl decided to go in the pool to cool down. I took off my clothes and shoes [obviously] and went in. I swam for a little bit then when I got out my shoes were gone someone... show more I was at my best friends house drinking and stuff. It wasn't a party more like a get together. I knew everyone at the party. Me and this girl decided to go in the pool to cool down. I took off my clothes and shoes [obviously] and went in. I swam for a little bit then when I got out my shoes were gone someone took them.

This one kid left the party early and didn't even say bye. Some people were blaming him and I think he MIGHT of took them. I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Most of the people at the party were my football buddies from high school.

Is there anything legal I can do? If not I'm going to beat me him up. I don't even care if I have to spend a night in jail. Those shoes were given to me by my brother for my birthday that I rarely see.

They were Air Jordans 11's.
Update: This was on July 4th.