Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Does Brett Favre have Britney Spears Syndrome (BSS)?

from The New England Journal of Medicine

(NEJM) is a weekly general medical journal that publishes new medical research findings..........

BSS sufferers - as soon as the spot light dims, goes out or shines away from them they do whatever they can to get it back on them good or bad

1. Does Brett Favre have Britney Spears Syndrome?

2. Do Steroids cause BSS? Roger Clemens has been diagnosed as well

3. What other Sports stars could be suffering?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL

1. Yep, attention whore.

2. Nope, steroids cause smaller d*cks

3. Manny Ramirez

Shaq

Chad Johnson

• 4 years ago

they are actually not even interior the playoffs if Favre isn't a Viking. How concerning the fifty seven fumbles the Vikings had before Favre's int. Peterson fee them the interest lots extra beneficial than Favre did. to not point out the Vikings bypass protection became unfavourable and maximum if not each and every of the quarterbacks interior the NFL does not even have been enjoying at that element interior the interest after the stable hits and the late hits. As for Tiger, he became basically having some relaxing like Tigers do!

• 1 decade ago

1. Yes

2. No

3. Chad Johnson

Shaquille O'neal

Manny Ramirez

Jose Canseco

Terrell Owens

Roger Clemens

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By that definition CLEARLY Farve has at least a minor case of it. I believe it is also called egomanic, needs people stroking his ego.

2. I wouldn't say it is caused by 'roids. After all Clemens didn't go chasing the media spotlight that is coming with the 'roids thing. He CLAIMED his lawyer was lying and his lawyer started putting stuff out there to prove you can't ruin the man's character.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ahahhaha, that's funny. but no, he is like a little kid still because he can't make up his mind or will change his answer (like i do sometimes)

• 1 decade ago

i believe so Brett is good and naturally good, i see him playing until late 40's, my coach said "a legend its always to welcome to his team for one last time"

Steriod doesnt cause that wat steriod cause is penis turn small and ur body turn big

and player its barry bonds, almost every nfl player, n 50% of baseball player

• 1 decade ago

no and he never used steroids

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.