Newborn baby found wrapped in grocery bag?

This is so heart wrenching :( i cried when I saw it on Nancy Grace!!! Some one left a Newborn baby wrapped in a grocery bag in the wee hours in the morning the baby boy had a cut on its lip and the back of the head was swollen, and the umbilical cord was still moist so he was just a couple hours old the hospital... show more This is so heart wrenching :( i cried when I saw it on Nancy Grace!!! Some one left a Newborn baby wrapped in a grocery bag in the wee hours in the morning the baby boy had a cut on its lip and the back of the head was swollen, and the umbilical cord was still moist so he was just a couple hours old the hospital said!!!

What I cannot comprehend is, you carry this baby for 9mos he kicks you, moves up and down in your belly, hiccups etc... And you do this :( what an Un Godly act!!