Is magic portals true?

Well.... I dreamt one night when I was in third grade that in our school there's many trees there. Then, when I passed between two trees, I went to a place. And the place was so weird. And then, I walked and passed by a house and there was a woman there who is smiling and gave me a cookie. Btw, I'm in 6th grade now. Is there really a magic portal in my school? Please answer my question 'cause I really need help!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop picking the 'shrooms and eating them on your way through the trees. ;)

• Nope, just a dream. If those two tress are actually there, however, go sit between them, and see if you feel anything. It might be your subconcious is trying to point out that area for some reason. Maybe it will end up being the place you eat lunch every day, or where you write your first short story.

Just a thought.

• 1 decade ago

i believe magick portals are true, i dont think it is anything to be scared of. they say that there is a magick portal at stone henge, and also in ireland there is a portal on this sacred site in tara.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's just a dream, relax. Reality will kick in once the buzz goes away.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You mean ARE magic portals true... and no. It was just a dream, there's no such thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes theyre true and theyre coming for you while you sleep

a magic portal in my school?

Please send me whatever it is that you just smoked

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Sweetie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uh, no.

It was a dream.

• 1 decade ago

No, you just had a dream.

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not true, rest assured.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.