Is there a word for people who were born on the same day?
- Mugen is StrongLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
same day of the week, or same date of any year, or same day-same date-same year same?
- PabloLv 61 decade ago
1. In astrology, it's "Astro-twin".
Astro-win: "An astro-twin is a pair of people that were born on the same day and whose natal chart/horoscope is consequently very similar, even though they may have been born in different places and at different times."
2. There's also the term "cohort" or, in this case, "birth cohort", though this does not necessarily refer to people born on the same day, but in a longer time period or place.
Cohort: "A group of persons sharing a particular statistical or demographic characteristic: the cohort of all children born in 1980. "Source(s): * Astro-twin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro-twin * Cohort: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cohort
- rabbolethLv 41 decade ago
Same word that describes events that happen at the same time: "coincidence."
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- LoriLv 51 decade ago
Don't think so - it's bound to happen over and over again. I wouldn't even call it a coincidence.
- BOOMLv 71 decade ago
It's a tricky pronunciation.
- CB400Lv 61 decade ago
i don't think there is.