Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do i have to be a "Bank of America" member to direct deposit from them?

Im trying to Direct Deposit to "Conqueronline" and need help doing so

So i just walk up to some dude and ask for a direct deposit form? sorry nvr done this before

Favorite Answer

If I am understanding your question, you are trying to send money electronically to conqueronline and would like to use an ach/direct deposit to do so...

Where is the money coming from if you are not a BofA "member"?

For regular consumer (non business accounts) there is not a direct deposit or electonic transfer service available if you do not have an account with the bank. If you do have personal accts then there is an "outside the bank" transfer service available through online banking that allows you to send money from your account to another bank at another financial institution as long as the account you are sending to is an account that you own. (I can give you more info about that if you contact me.)

If you are a BofA small business customer, the bank offers direct deposit service but the money still must originate from a BofA deposit account.

Finally, if you are receiving money from BofA that you want direct deposited into your account with counteronline, then no, you do not have to be a member. Whoever is sending you the money from BofA would have set up the service for you if its an option.

I apologize in advance if I misunderstood what you were asking. Lots of info- Hopefully this helps somewhat.

Source(s): Former BofA employee

If BofA is depositing money to you...you can have any account with any bank. All you need is Conqueronline's routing number and your account number...then notify BofA of both of 'em. Good luck.