Jye H asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Is 4 minutes by Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake a good hip-hop song to dance to? Have u got another song ideas?

Favorite Answer

yes its good

for my schools dance concert

we used that song as our finale song

and all of the different levels of dance showed parts from their dances

and everyone was dancing in the eisles

it was really good

so i think its a good song to dance hip hop to

I think 4 minutes is a great song to dance too. Of course there are many types of hip-hop dance but I like the song because it is good for popping and has a uptempo beat.

The song has a distinct snap beat to it so you can do just about whatever with it.

Not good for break dancing (I tried, NOT GOOD), but if it's like novice-hip hop, then it's pretty good....

2 songs that pop into my head that are easy to dance to are "When I grow up" by The Pussycat Dolls and Calabria 2007 by Enur.

It depends on what kind of hip hop. If its more of a break dancing than not so much but of funkey hip hop i would say yes. Another good one could be "Feedback" By Janet Jackson, "Damaged" By Danity Kane, and another would be "lollipop" by Lil Wanye. Hope I could help@!!!!!

i think of that Madonna would desire to have relesed her new music via herself, Timbaland is getting his arms in each Pop music superb now, he's kinda getting so overexposed with a solo album and colaborating with particularly everyone obtainable with a warm summer season hit, i admire his stuff even regardless of the undeniable fact that that's attending to my nerves additionally!

They don't even hardly dance themeselves in the video?

I'd say its more,

funky jazz rather than hiphop.

i suggest,, shake - pitbull

Or move shake drop dj laz.

Good luck!