Im 13 years old, I weigh 125 pounds, & am 5' 1" tall. Am I Overweight?

My bra size is B34 ...Just saying if that helps At All...

I am muscular though...A lot

Favorite Answer

I used a .gov website to calculate your BMI (body mass index) and it put you in the catergory to be at risk of becoming overweight.

However, you're the one who knows your habits best. If you are excerising well and eating well, you are healthy. If you are really concerned about your weight, talk to your doctor or parents. Don't try to handle it on your own.

Also, since you're 13, you're probably still going to get a little taller and your body is going to continue to change, so I'd focus more on excersizing and eating healthy foods to get you on a good track for your future!

I'm 5'2" muscular, 34C and 111lbs and 23yrs old

you should be 90-105lbs

healthy weight chart (females only)

5'0"=100lbs

5'1"=105lbs

5'2"=110lbs

5'3"=115lbs

5'4"=120lbs

5'5"=125lbs

5'6"=130lbs

5'7"=135lbs

5'8"=140lbs

5'9"=145lbs

(this weight chart gives a healthy weight to height ratio according to a BMI scale and even gives a few pounds to spare)

----edit----

when I went through boot camp I was nothing but muscle and I was 5'2" 32A and 100-105lbs and could not lose any more weight if I tried. so obviously being muscular doesn't mean anything

Yes you are overweight. It's for health purposes that you should see your doctor and ask for suggestions on how to eat healthier. Nutritionists are good too. And maybe yuor mom or dad can help you too. Excersize and stuff.

But for a healthy future, you need to lost weight.

You could develop diabetes and other diseases.

For your age it doesn't matter, you probably just gained weight before your going to grow taller. Just eat healthy and stay active. Trying to diet at your age is horrible for your body. Dont worry about be overweight right now, just aim for healthy.

Yes, you are a bit overweight. At your age and height, you should weigh between 105-112lbs.

Hey I am a little heavier than you & one inch taller. I don't think I am overweight just healthy. If your really confident about the way you are than your fine.

im 13 5'2 and 115 lbs so i guess just lil i know a 12 year old who is 5'4 and weighs 178 lbs so dont get scared ... =]

ya u are over weight sry!!!! well, i have a friend who is 13 and 5'2 ft tall and weighs 101 pounds. go on a diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.

Especially if your that short.

If you loose weight your boobs will get smaller,

just saying if that helps at all.

No man, you're perfect.

No guy is going for all these girls that are like 100 lbs

and you have amazing breast size, dont lose weight.. lose if YOU feel uncomfortable but if its to look like another Miley Cyrus wanna-be please don't...