For a little variety, we'll go with something from earlier times....but of course they'd hold up even today.
1. STONES (even marriages don't last this long). Who, today, will be making $50 million a year anytime they feel like stepping out?
2. EAGLES Just too many good things to say about this southern California band....way too much. Not to mention record sales. And, they're still doin it!
3. LED ZEPLIN Hard to find a 'better' lead guitar than Jimmi Page. Nuff said.
4. AC/DC My parents weren't big rock n' roll fans, heavy metal especially, but they couldn't get enough of the wild Englishman in shorts racing up and down the stage. Wow!
5. And how can ya leave out THE BOSS, and his 4-hour, blood, sweat & tears extravaganzas. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN. What a show.
PS - I'm not afraid to tell ya that I feel guilty leaving out Queen, Mr. Rhodes (from Ozzie Osborne), Beatles, Cream, Foreigner and many others, so kudos and honorable mention with respect to all of the artists we've passed by, like Janis.