Top Five Favorite Bands?

Just post your top five favorite bands.

1. Three Days Grace

2. Seether

3. Nickelback

4. Disturbed

5. Hinder

Update:

I know lots of you are gonna make fun of Nickelback and to those I say f--k off. If you don't like them keep it to youself thats you problem not mine.

Update 2:

Fall Out Boy

My Chemical Romance

Papa Roach

The All-American Rejects

Panic at the Disco

all great bands too!

46 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1.Nirvana - Kurt Cobain was awesome one of the most influential guitarists of all time. Grohl was excellent on the drums. Go Nirvana!!!!!

2.Avenged Sevenfold(A7X) - Sinister Gates is a freaking maniac on the guitar!!!

3.Linkin Park - A lot of good songs will be remembered IN THE END!!!!!

4.Metallica - Kirk Hammitt is an vey good guitarist took a lot of work on Wherever I May Roam, Lars is ok i guess!!!!

5.Disturbed- David Draimin is an awesome vocalist, Dan Donegan is probably the best guitarist today has had success with the newly released album INDESTRUCTIBLE

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Three Days Grace

Breaking Benjamin

Saliva

Slipknot

Drowning Pool

• 1 decade ago

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers

2. Nirvana

3. The Bravery

4. Stone Temple Pilots

5. Radiohead

• 1 decade ago

1 Red Hot Chili Peppers

2 Disturbed

3 Weezer

4 Disturbed

5 Gorillaz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Iced Earth

Death

Dimmu Borgir

Megadeth

Opeth

• 1 decade ago

1) Led Zep

2) Tool

3) NIN

4) Rage Against the Machine

5) Perfect Circle

• 1 decade ago

1. Depeche Mode

2. AC/DC

3. Led Zeppelin

4. Metallica

5. U2

• 1 decade ago

For a little variety, we'll go with something from earlier times....but of course they'd hold up even today.

1. STONES (even marriages don't last this long). Who, today, will be making $50 million a year anytime they feel like stepping out?

2. EAGLES Just too many good things to say about this southern California band....way too much. Not to mention record sales. And, they're still doin it!

3. LED ZEPLIN Hard to find a 'better' lead guitar than Jimmi Page. Nuff said.

4. AC/DC My parents weren't big rock n' roll fans, heavy metal especially, but they couldn't get enough of the wild Englishman in shorts racing up and down the stage. Wow!

5. And how can ya leave out THE BOSS, and his 4-hour, blood, sweat & tears extravaganzas. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN. What a show.

PS - I'm not afraid to tell ya that I feel guilty leaving out Queen, Mr. Rhodes (from Ozzie Osborne), Beatles, Cream, Foreigner and many others, so kudos and honorable mention with respect to all of the artists we've passed by, like Janis.

• 1 decade ago

Dude Nickelback come on, every f'ing song sounds exactly the same.

1. Iron Maiden

2. Pantera

3. Metallica

4. Guns N Roses

5. Nirvana.

I'm fine with the fact that you like Nickelback, I'm just saying that they can't make music that has variety that's why they're not a good band. Papa Roach is a good band, but I still wouldn't put them in my top 5, I like older rock I guess.

I'm seeing way too many thumbs downs, what is going on out there, why so many haters, I didn't down any bands that I didn't like, musical taste is musical taste.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1- Bon Jovi

2- Aerosmith

3- Ac/Dc

4- Guns n' Roses

5- Motley Crue

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Pink Floyd

2. Metallica

3. Led Zeppelin

4. Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne

5. Nirvana

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.