How do I get my att tilt wallpaper back to the blue windows defult?

I put a picture of my daughter on my att tilt as the main screen but now I cannot see the text. I want to change it back to the defult screen but cannot for the life of me figure out how

step by step I am new at this. You know it is a phone not a computer right?

• Favorite Answer

hey. for the tilt. click on start. then go to settings. then go to today. and then u can pick the theme. which will be the windows default.

btw for the ppl above me she was asking how to change a CELL PHONE wallpaper. not a computer wallpaper. big difference.

good luck with this phone. once u figure everything out, it rocks. let me kno if u need anymore help

Source(s): i have the att tilt

windows:right click on the desktop, and press properties.

mac os x: apple menu, system preferences, desktop and screensavor.

mac os 9 and below: apple menu, control panels, appearance

You can fix it at your Control Panel under My Computer.

You go to properties, then go to descktop or themes to change background.

Source(s): umm im SMART!! i know a lot about comp.

right click- properties-desktop