Plantar fasciitis?

alright, so I am 100% that I have plantar fasciitis. I went to the doc about 1 or 2 years ago, and he said from not stretching my foot or something, but ik that I have plantar fasciitis. and whenever I walk it hurts really bad! and I am going to go into the doctor again, and if I can't walk into the doc room... show more alright, so I am 100% that I have plantar fasciitis. I went to the doc about 1 or 2 years ago, and he said from not stretching my foot or something, but ik that I have plantar fasciitis. and whenever I walk it hurts really bad! and I am going to go into the doctor again, and if I can't walk into the doc room will they give me a boot? bcuz It really hurts, and I have to walk without like moving my leg I have to keep my leg in a L shape

I wear sandals, and ik that I have to wear arch support, because I have a really flat foot