see any green at all in my eyes?

there constantly changing from light blue - dark blue - gray - and green.

do you see any green at all in my eyes here?

also what colors of eye shadow and shirts and stuff will make them look more greenish :]?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ilyqnq&s=4

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I do see the green in your eyes!

I have the same sort of colour-changing eyes. My mom says they're blue, my driver's license says they're green, my fiance insists they are grey. It changes depending on my makeup, the lighting in the room, my clothes, and my hair colour (which changes too! ... but on purpose)

But in that photo I can clearly see the green in your eyes, as well as blue & grey. To make green eyes stand out, try orange and red toned shadows & eyeliners. Red is opposite of green on the colour wheel, so it makes it more intense. Browns can also make it look more green because brown also has a warm tone to it. Try to steer clear of blues and greys for obvious reasons!

Black eyeliner always makes eye colour more intense and I've found that it can make my eyes look greener.

For more tips on enhancing any eye colour (since you can have three different ones!), here's some ideas: http://lovebscott.sharenow.com/2008/01/07/makeup-1...

You have very pretty eyes! Even though green may be your preferred colour just think of how cool it is that you can change them!

Source(s): My eyes.
  • 1 decade ago

There are some hints of green in your eyes, but that could be the lighting, contrast to your hair and/or the blurry photo. Either way, they're very pretty.

My eyes are green/hazel, and I find that the best colours to make your eyes pop with green are purples and greens (for eyeshadows especially), and sometimes dark reds too. Don't over-do it with eyeliner either (I don't use any at all), because that can make your eyes look watery and weak in colour.

• 1 decade ago

You are very pretty. Browns,tans,and earth tones would

really bring out the green in your eyes. Also hunter green would also look really good on you.

Source(s): I have green eyes
  • 1 decade ago

its a mix of light blue n gray but i can barely see the green

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try different shades of green, one is bound to make the green in your eyes just pop, but you have beautiful eyes anyway.

• 1 decade ago

i see green but shadows it depends on whether u want natural or kinda crazy colors

• 1 decade ago

ur eyes arevery pretty i love them they aren't just bland black or brown eyes like lots of ppl have. ur eyes have a green,gray,blueish color

-smiles for life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I see some green, but it looks more kind of grayish.

• 1 decade ago

yeah your eyes are like completely green. (:

-V<3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wowoweewa!! um yeh they look pretty green 2 me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.