PHP MySQL: HTTP Internal Server Error?

I finished creating my blog. I uploaded my blog. Everything was fine, no script errors, etc. A few days later I retrieve a blank page. I loaded IE7 and I received an HTTP 500 error message. I turned off 'Show friendly HTTP error messages' (advance tab under Internet Options) to get a more detailed... show more I finished creating my blog.

I uploaded my blog.

Everything was fine, no script errors, etc. A few days later I retrieve a blank page.

I loaded IE7 and I received an HTTP 500 error message. I turned off 'Show friendly HTTP error messages' (advance tab under Internet Options) to get a more detailed error message, restarted IE7, and now I'm not getting any error message...but I still have a blank page.

I contacted my web host and they told me that my include path to my database was reading..."require_once(\'file:///Macint... HD/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/badBlog/Conn...

BUT when --I-- view the source code it correctly says
"<?php require_once('Connections/badBlogWeb.php... ?>"

What...is...going...on?

Get this. I have a test server on my computer as well. With my local test server I am still able to connect to the database uploaded to the web server. I don't retrieve any error messages.

What do you think it could be?
Update: My directory is set to 755 and the files within are set to 644. When I changed the directory to 644 I get a 403 Forbidden error message?

:/
3 answers 3