Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Isn't JJ Yeley the best driver ever?

Palm in face...

Best Answer

LMFAO o yeah he's the next big thing.

(shaking head)

• Watch out JJ Yeley will be breaking all of the records soon.I really thought he was going to the #5 car. Maybe Rick is waiting for Jeff to retire so he can put him in the #24 ! If thats the case I won't have to change my user name.

Source(s): H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !

Yikes....you have me worried....you are not going to start sporting a Yeley avatar now are you?! I know Sadler has had some bad luck, but don't go to the dark side just yet!!

Source(s): REJOICE!!

He's not too bad. Did ok with Stewarts car before the big one happened. He drives a NASCAR a lot better than a dirt late model, though. Yeley is pretty good in the Chili Bowl races they have every year. He'd be decent in cup if he would quit wrecking so much...with the best stuff he's probably a midpack driver, maybe worse, given what he did in the #18 car last year. But he is probably better than all of us since he is in the Cup series.

• Pkpark

Yes he is! As a matter of fact Joe Gibbs was caught crying in his office last week over how he was such a fool for letting JJ go for such a sub-par driver like Kyle Busch. It must be so hard for him to know he's going to have to live with that mistake the rest of his life......

hell no u need 2 look at on track performance not the size of the ego witch insnt very big either the driver of the DLP car is the worst find a better driver to route for

Bestest*

and, No. But atleast your JJ question was funny, unlike the trolls constant attempts.

• Mike P

Yeley should go back to USAC. He was pretty good there.

Yeley is the WORST driver ever, though.

• Oh Mr. VP Tom...lol baaaaaaaaad fella!!!!

He isn't so bad. His trolls are.

but hardly the bestest with the mostest.

• Zach

In his hole career isn't 2 weeks ago at New Hapshire his first top 5 and he's been in NASCAR 2 or 3 years.