Little ten yr old sister wants to date ugh.?

Shes 10 and all her friends are tlaking about boyfriends and make up and stuff a ten year old tween shouldn't be focusing on.

Recently here one of her bffs said she "kissed a boy on the lips"

now my lil sis wants to get a boyfriend by wearing makeup and stuff she shouldnt be wearing and doing.

What do you think about like 10 yr olds dating? Do you think my lil sis friends are growing up way to fast?

Also what should I tell her so she wont try dating because right now her minds set on boys and not being 10.

Ok ya i asked this already but got like 2 answers.

sorrry :)

I'm 14 and I havent even had a bf!

Thats why im rly rly concerned.

Well like a real bf. i mean i ahve hung out with boys but ya know in a group setting.

Best Answer

dnt wrry... she prob just going thru a phase.. .if she wants to grow up.. tell her that the grown up thing to do is wait... tell her things that are the right thing to do and say that it's the mature thing... but only if she's trying to be all adult like.

i understand how u feel, she is a child and should wait until she is 14 or 15 before thinking of dating and even then should go on supervised dates i guess :)

by the way, how old were u when u dated?

I reacon your little sister is being over-influenced by her friends and is just be a conformist (following the herd)

She should focus on more important situations

id kill my 14 yr old sister if she wanted to start dating ... 10 is suicidal ..

Tell her that boys like girls that are diffrent. The girls that don't kiss guys just to kiss them.

OK i don`t think so but??

it is 2008!

and of course little girls are going to want to wear makeup and all that stuff date and stuff like that but i think they are to young?

hope that helped

♥kennedy

Yeah, 10 is too young too date IMO. She should enjoy being a kid while she can.

Where are your parents? They should be putting a stop to this.....if they don't know tell them right away...... she should still be playing with barbies.....Tell your parents and if they don't care tell someone else....She is getting into very scary territory...