Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 decade ago

does anybody know the youtube owner's e-mail. i cant access youtube?

Does anybody know the youtube owner's e-mail?

im askin because i am a youtube aholic. i luv youtube. but my parents thought i was watchin porn since i spend alot of time on the computer. so my dad put on a snifer on his computer so that he could see all the web sites that i go on. wen he searched you tube he found porn. now i had NO IDEA PORN WAS IN YOUTUBE! i asked this question earlyer and a person said that the owner take out the videos. when i asked my friends they said that there is alot of porn on there. my dad doesnt believe so please if u know the owners e-mail. thanks.

oh and i would love to look for his e-mail my self but youtube is blocked from me. thanks

Favorite Answer

I don't know the youtube owners's email. Here is there contact information on their site:

YouTube, LLC

901 Cherry Ave.

San Bruno, CA 94066

USA

Phone: +1 650-253-0000

Fax: +1 650-253-0001

I'm pretty sure youtube doesn't allow porn on their site, even though their our titles of it out there. It may say porn, but it doesn't show you anything pornographic.

Where your dad can look at YouTube's Term of Use at this website: http://youtube.com/t/terms

7. Account Termination Policy

A. YouTube will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.

B. YouTube reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. YouTube may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.

they dont allow it. if someone postes it they remve it. they view all vids. liek if ya find a WWE video they say "this video is copywrited of World Wrestling Entertainment" or the same thing for NFL. soo... can u msg me this answer?

**everytime today, i went to youtube it said i have 7 msgs and i do because i read it on my e-mails. and it shows either 3, 5, or all of them but it keeps on showing them as if i didnt read em. how do i make it stop?