Stewart Haas Racing in negotiations to bring over JJ Yeley?

Hearing JJ was in Smokes hauler last night talking with him about future plans..?.. what could this be?

• Tbone
    Favorite Answer

JJ will be in charge of landscaping at the Stewart/Haas facility.

Right now it's just one of the many rumors floating around BUT I can see this happening. Tony and JJ seem to still be great friends and this was proven when JJ got into Tony's car last week when he was sick even though it was for Gibbs, the team that fired him.

BTW, I love your avatar.

Smoke probably wanted to thank JJ for filling in for him last week or something. JJ will not go to Haas, unless Smoke has something against Newman, and who knows, maybe Kurt Busch.

You know its great to see another driver getting questions here in YA but this JJ thing is going crazy, seriously. If JJ does go with Tony they will do fine.

What Blake L said-with out a doubt. And, I'm a JJ fan from midgets & sprints.

only if Stewart is high or he want's his team to loes, then he would take the crappy jj yeley.

• Gigi

I don't have anything against JJ, but I bet they were just hanging out. I wouldn't read anything into it.

• SMACK

Smoke was probably telling him to keep his chin up. If he looks hard enough, he'll find a ride. But he has to improve his driving capabilities

Source(s): Is that Hanna Montana in your picture?

It could be 2 friends hanging out. Just talking about stuff.

JJ is not even in the same class as Smoke.....he would not have him.......Haas already had two field fillers....they dont need another