Stewart Haas Racing in negotiations to bring over JJ Yeley?

Hearing JJ was in Smokes hauler last night talking with him about future plans..?.. what could this be?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Tbone
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

JJ will be in charge of landscaping at the Stewart/Haas facility.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Right now it's just one of the many rumors floating around BUT I can see this happening. Tony and JJ seem to still be great friends and this was proven when JJ got into Tony's car last week when he was sick even though it was for Gibbs, the team that fired him.

BTW, I love your avatar.

• 1 decade ago

Smoke probably wanted to thank JJ for filling in for him last week or something. JJ will not go to Haas, unless Smoke has something against Newman, and who knows, maybe Kurt Busch.

• 1 decade ago

You know its great to see another driver getting questions here in YA but this JJ thing is going crazy, seriously. If JJ does go with Tony they will do fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What Blake L said-with out a doubt. And, I'm a JJ fan from midgets & sprints.

• 1 decade ago

only if Stewart is high or he want's his team to loes, then he would take the crappy jj yeley.

• Gigi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't have anything against JJ, but I bet they were just hanging out. I wouldn't read anything into it.

• SMACK
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Smoke was probably telling him to keep his chin up. If he looks hard enough, he'll find a ride. But he has to improve his driving capabilities

Source(s): Is that Hanna Montana in your picture?
  • 1 decade ago

It could be 2 friends hanging out. Just talking about stuff.

• 1 decade ago

JJ is not even in the same class as Smoke.....he would not have him.......Haas already had two field fillers....they dont need another

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.