IPhone 2.0 iTunes error?

I downloaded and installed 2.0 and now it shows a picture informing me to plug it into itunes, which it is, and whenever i plug it into itunes, i get an error "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection timed out." My connection is fine, and i loaded the app store perfectly... show more I downloaded and installed 2.0 and now it shows a picture informing me to plug it into itunes, which it is, and whenever i plug it into itunes, i get an error "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection timed out."

My connection is fine, and i loaded the app store perfectly fine in iTunes so this shouldn't be any different.

I cannot open my iPhone, only make emergency calls..
Update: Edit:

It is all working now, I don't know what I did to fix it. Maybe it was a problem on apple's side?
Update 2: Yeah, it just says iPhone in the middle of the screen. Try restarting the iPhone, and ejecting it from iTunes. I did this but I am not sure if it helped solve it at all.

I was thinking it was too busy or Apple side. Everything should be good now then.