Bad smell after period help ( girls only please)?

Let me explain what all has happened so far. First about a year ago I had brown stuff coming out and I went to the hospital he examined me and said it was just a cyst that popped and wasnt an STD I have PCOS. but not long after that I had this itchy fluid coming out that smelled really bad almost like something... show more Let me explain what all has happened so far. First about a year ago I had brown stuff coming out and I went to the hospital he examined me and said it was just a cyst that popped and wasnt an STD I have PCOS. but not long after that I had this itchy fluid coming out that smelled really bad almost like something died. I let it clear on its own the first time, but then I had a cervical coloscopy and the doctor found atypical cells. When I went home that night the fluid came back and it was worse so I went to the GYN they did a culture and game me a cream for it. The results were negative for infection. But now this month after my period I have the bad smell yet again. What is wrong with me? please help
4 answers 4