Just.Me asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Blonde or Brunette?

So, guys.

What do you prefer? I hear blondes are 'sexier' and brunettes are more 'sophisticated'?

What do YOU think?

Favorite Answer

Being blonde is supremely overrated. I got more attention when I was a redhead.

Brunette

I am not going to lie, it seems like everytime I am at a bar my eyes are always drawn towards blondes. Guys are like bee's and we just see bright colors and have to look! Blond, red shirt, nice blue dress, wha...have to have a look. But a look is usually all they get, from me.

I am a firm believer in the brunette. Studies have shown that brunette's are taken more seriously, and tend to be thought of as less sexual of the two hair/women types. Blondes just being less smart and more sexual/flirtatious.

All in all you should think about how you want to come across, because this one really matters. I chose my last three girlfriends just by the color of their hair (initially of course) this is just what I am attracted to, and what I tend to end up with. They were brunette/auburn by the way, and the one I have now a brunette is getting her Phd.

i think it depends on more than just that. Facial structure and skin tone play a major role in what girl looks better. I would say brunette, but I've seen some very beautiful blonde's.

Both

brunetteee hair = hottness :]

<3

i like blondes. My hair is black, but i dye it platinum. other guys hate on it, but honestly i have more fun. people notice you more. they think your more fun.

Thats basically a steryotype. Gay like this question.

both but im black haired and want ginger and freckels lol imnot kiddin wierd huh lol!!!

brunde ^_'