Will Iran Rule the US before Dems Come up with "Alternative Energy"?

Favorite Answer

If we continue to vote for incompetent neocons it may well come to pass.

To Missouri Patriot,

Really, Obama is a pedophile and a Muslim? Since when has being a Muslim been a crime? Also, show me the papers of arrests of Obama for some sort of child pornography.

Now, to answer the question.

Just because they have missiles doesn't mean our defenses can't stop theirs (I believe they are called patriot missiles). Also, we will have alternative energy before Iran becomes the leader of the world (although I doubt it will ever happen). Let us see what we can run cars on...

Wind power has always made sense to me. If you go 50mph and have some sort of device on your car that can harness that energy, presto there you go.

Water may be another option, but the exhaust would have to be water vapor, otherwise we would run out of water.

Ethanol, I'm not to keen on because, yes, we can renew it, but to have enough for our energy AND food consumption won't happen.

Lots of stuff can work, so yes, we will have some sort of energy source.

While the existing administration hasn't done much - it can be done. Iran couldn't rule themselves out of a paper bag....they are not interested in progress, peace, a decent life for their people. It's all about hatred and revenge, conflict and destruction. They will end up blowing themselves up. Their Karma is at the bottom of the barrel.

Libs and getovers would like it that way since they never have ruled themselves but it is unlikely! Do you all really need to ask who the getovers are?

No. We already HAVE alternative energy sources. They simply need further development.

No.The good burghers of Gilligan's Island,along with the Rhode Island militia,will take it all by storm.

What plan has the Repubs come up with? Iran will never rule the US.

With Bush's hand's tied behind his back for the last two years. YES!!!! And I hate that Muslim pedophile lover Obama!

Republicans haven't come up with any alternative energy either. It's just hot air.

unlike other people here I get what you are talking about! we are giving iran untold amounts of money from oil. they are using the money we are giving them to build an army that they will use to desrtoy us! so dumb....... so very very DUMB!!!!