Anime poll#2: Who's the most hated anime/manga character?

Since I haven't asked something in a while, I'll ask something I haven't answered before in C&A. So who do you tink is the most hated anime/manga character, or to make it more pleasing to your ears, who do you hate most? I think I won't put choices because if I will, I would have to list all... show more Since I haven't asked something in a while, I'll ask something I haven't answered before in C&A.

So who do you tink is the most hated anime/manga character, or to make it more pleasing to your ears, who do you hate most?

I think I won't put choices because if I will, I would have to list all the "ugly" characaters in Animes and Manga and that would take me a long time.

My second time hosting a poll and still loving it^^.
Update: Oh yeah, I want to get your opinions too for my new picture, so what d'ya think? Should I look for another one of should i stick to this one for a while?