Middle Name Help For Alex?

I'm having twins, a boy and girl. The girls name is going to be Autumn Grace Govea. And the boys name will be Alexander Govea. But my boyfriend and I are having trouble thinking about a middle name for Alexander. My boyfriend wants the boys initials to be A.J.G. because thats his initials. Any help would be... show more I'm having twins, a boy and girl. The girls name is going to be Autumn Grace Govea. And the boys name will be Alexander Govea. But my boyfriend and I are having trouble thinking about a middle name for Alexander. My boyfriend wants the boys initials to be A.J.G. because thats his initials. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Update: I want to name our son Alexander James, but he wants to name our son Alexander Joel, or Alexander Jesse (his name), or Alexander Jasper. Any other names? Or which one sounds better?
Update 2: My boyfriend's middle name is Jesse. But he goes by that and he wants the boys middle name to be Jesse as well.