Is it possible to read someones thoughts/emotions through their eyes?

I was wondering if its possible to read someones emotions or thoughts or character by the way their eyes look and are shaped? i tend to follow peoples eyes, and i find that their eyes tell me alot more then what their mouth does. My friend thinks its weird. Years ago i told him that people whose eyes say one thing, but their mouth say another, bother me. I was wondering if anyone else does this?

Favorite Answer

Not just the eyes, all forms of subtle mannerisms reveal a persons emotions and thoughts.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

There are countless faculties of theory in this. individually, i think of it thoroughly relies upon on the degree you're conversing approximately. working example, it relatively is obtainable to study a lie via somebody's eyes (i. e. in the event that they seem to the left), and in case you have study a lie, then you definately've study somebody's concepts in a feeling, correct? apart from, what somebody does with their eyes can exhibit charm (i. e., in the event that they blink on the comparable time as you, in the event that they stare at your mouth, if their eyes look shy, all of those are signs and warning signs). So, in certainty, i do no longer have faith that our eyes without postpone exhibit our secrets and strategies, yet i think that their eyes can commonly exhibit their emotions, and in case you watch their eyes on a similar time as in a communication with them, it would desire to exhibit their emotions, too. notwithstanding, observe that it relatively is lots extra straightforward to discern people out through different mannerisms.

It's not the eyues that reveal thughts and emotions. It's the nostrils. If they flare up when the person is aggravated, then play poker with him/her. You'll win all the time!

YEs you are rigth .

For exemple they talking but dont look in the eyes you sense they are liying .

You talk they roll their eyes or look at you like you are boring .

They love you you see they are sincere because the eyes are just brillante .

You are rigth you can know alot about someone by their eyes

Definitely. I once had a boyfriend look deeply into my eyes and say "I'm saying 'I love you' with my eyes." And was he ever!

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you mean, but your question made me remember that after all this time.

How the heck do you interpret what someone's eyes say? Your interpretation of what someones eyes say could be totally wrong! It's more accurate to note the way one is moving their head when they say something which is more indicative whether they are telling the truth, lieing or hiding something! I hate people that think they know people by just seeing what's in their eyes and not paying attention to what they are really saying! Most people that look at my eyes and don't pay attention to what I say get things totally wrong!

yea i know what you are talking about.. like there eyes tell smething different.. and yea emotios come thru the eyes