Rissa! asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My boyfriend hates my dyed black hair, but...?

I got extensions and dyed my hair black. Actaully I dyed my hair black before i got the extesions. but anways my boyfriend of 1 year and 4 months doesnt like my hair black. he likes the length just not the color. I cant dye my hair back to my origanal dark/medium ish brown because the extensions are synthetic and black. It was look crazy. I also cant afford another set of extensions. The extensions are clip ins so i can take them out, but there is no way. my hair is barely to my chin and it looks absolutly horrible...

what should i do?

please dont say he is a bad boyfriend or whatever. he says he sstill loves me and all that even with my hair balck...

• J T
    Best Answer

He'll get over it. He probably liked it the other way because that's the way he has always seen it, and doesn't like change so much, but I think he will get use to it. It doesn't sound like he is throwing a fit over it, which would be rather selfish of him, so just give it time. If you want to change it back later, of your own decision, just wait til it grows a little more.

Similar thing happened to me once when my girl got hers cut and dyed. I got over it too!

.

1

Source(s): Ex Back Permanently http://givitry.info/YourExBackPermanently

Maybe you can wait until your hair is a decent length, so you can at least use the extensions for a while since they costed so much money. He can stand black hair for a while until you can get beautiful natural brown hair back.

That doesn't mean he is a bad boyfriend. Explain to him about the budget and problem of dying it back. It shouldn't be a problem! I'm sorry I cannot help you with the dyes but you should tell him about it. Many people make mistakes with hair do too, and it's not that you do not want to get it dyes back to brown.

Hope I helped.

okay im not going to say uve got a bad boyfriend just coz of what he thinks or ur hair but its exatly what i just put its your hair its up to u how u have it its just his opinion at the end of the day u shuldnt even think about changin how u look or hu u r just for 1 person if u lyk it i say keep it. x

why didn't you buy human hair extensions & ones that were you'r color before you had black hair?

there's not much you can do about it now.

sorry to say.

if he break up with you because of liltle looks, he doesn't really love u and wht u like, he should be cool with it (not all but minor things he should be)

not worry so much about pleasing the boyfriend. if you like it that's what really matters.

just do what you want and if he really loves you he shouldn't care

well if he really likes you he should be able to get over it