Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Have we just witnessed a new era of Naruto manga?

the first black character has finally emerged!

New era or not?

Brush W:

I said "manga," not anime.

Btw, that's filler anyway, so it doesn't count.

Neo, when it showed him he was black.

Ooo, upside down characters contact (your new name), I used to hate spoiler questions too, but i decided to bite the bullet and read the manga online

it rocks hardcore

Favorite Answer

lol WOW!

i thought i wuld never see one in there XD

Nobody said the 8 Tails is black, they are in the Hidden Rock Village, and the guy that Sasuke used his MS on wasn't black, why assume the 8 Tails is?

That Octopus spoiler is false, the 8 tails is carrying 7 Swords, and is human, he may be black, but the informant said he was in the mountains training to Sasuke, he looked as if he was walking out of somewhere shaded or dark and there were only 2 or 3 pics with one of the close up of the face tattoos seen it.

• No, I don't think so. The new character which is actually the eight-tailed beast(which looks like an octopus) jinchuuriki is I think part of the storyline for this arc.

when did that happen???

i would say yeah thats a new era

but did that happen

Is that in 408 cause it hasnt gotten put up yet over hear

Edit- i just read it lol yeah that is amazing

IN the epoisde when shino NARUTO AND AKUMRA WITH TO GET THE BYKABUCHI BETTLE THEY HAD A BLACK CHARECTOR TRYING TO RETRIVE THE BEETLE

• haha I didn't notice XD. the new era has begun! *grabs roman candles* It'll be like new years! you bring the food, I've got the fireworks. "Hail, the new era!"

~The Otaku Twins~

• Can it be true...?

*goes to check the latest chapter*

Oh geeze, it's true!

It's about time someone made an appearance! XD

• I usually AVOID spoiler but this question 'forcing' me to read it...T,T *yawnn~* or maybe because I don't get enough sleep..I just happen to click it....zzzzZZzz, mind if I sleep here? (-,-) zzzZZzzz (why are they alwasy 'z' sounds when we're sleeping anyway?)