Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Get answers from millions of real people.?

ive known this guy for a very long time before i got with him we started being together and weve gotten into arguments before and he told me that it was over and for me to leave him alone and he wouldnt answer my calls or text messages hes even went as far as saying he was going to change his number but a couple weeks past and he started missing me and we were back to happy again and this happened more then a few times but this time it seems like he really means it because before when we would fight after awhile he would answer my texts or my calls but this time he wont answer or txt me back and when he does its to say leave him alone what should i do its been longer then before what does this mean?does he really want me to leave him alone?do you think hes acting like he dont want me because im showing him that i care ?

Favorite Answer

Jane, how do you stand being on this treadmill?

For your sake (not his) leave him be.

Find yourself someone who is not so inconsistent.

An adult who will not continually run away after an argument.