Math question?

If Johnny has a case of beer and gives Buk, BillyC, and Gem 2 beers a piece, and Justin walks in with a 12 pack and passes 3 to Catz and 1 to JT, and Charlotte comes in and takes 1 from each person, How long will it be before Shizzy kicks all of their butts for letting her type out an entire math equation before... show more If Johnny has a case of beer and gives Buk, BillyC, and Gem 2 beers a piece, and Justin walks in with a 12 pack and passes 3 to Catz and 1 to JT, and Charlotte comes in and takes 1 from each person, How long will it be before Shizzy kicks all of their butts for letting her type out an entire math equation before passing HER a brew?
Update: That's rootbeer for GEM ;-)
Update 2: Hippie and Harley: Ya'll know by now I don't send out invites, I just keep the door open and let it fill up until the fire dept shows up...