Can a cop see my entire driving record, or just X years back?

I live in the mediocre state of Arkansas if that matters.

Favorite Answer

If a person requests an abstract of their driving record, it goes back three years. If the police access DMV records, it will show everything that is on the person's license since the day they got it.

If it helps at all, this is a restricted site and only used by police.

Source(s): 5 years with the Sheriff's Department. I used to run these as part of the job

I think that the police would only be able to see your record going back until either 16 or 18

but tickets go away after a certain amount of years, and DWI/DUIs get erased from your record after 5 years, I think

Source(s): I live in Louisiana, so the laws are probably different, but I hope that helps!

Five to seven years in most states. There is legislation to make a DUI appear for ten years. So, depends on the conviction in most cases.

Depends on the past offenses. Normally, they are removed from record, unless it is a DUI or something else serious.

Ii know that a judge can see the full history.

and some police departments now enter the same

link in their cars.

Maryland

If you were charged, when he/she runs your record all charges will show up !

Source(s): ofc. x. yrs.